MARC SOBLE – A DETROIT BANKRUPTCY ATTORNEY STANDING UP FOR CLIENTS’ RIGHTS
Marc Soble has been practicing as an attorney in Michigan since 1988 and has assisted thousands of individuals to resolve their debt problems. He cares about his clients’ debt dilemmas and is dedicated to helping them find and implement the best possible solution.
The Law Offices of Marc Soble is also a general practice firm and can assist with other legal matters including criminal defense, wills, power of attorney, real estate transactions, collection of debts, criminal record expungement, traffic offenses including drunk driving. Marc draws on his many years of legal work to provide his clients with trusted business and legal solutions. His specialty areas include Chapter 7 filing, transactional, litigation, real estate and leasing matters.
Marc Soble’s formal education includes University of Michigan, B.S. (1984), Michigan State University College of Law (1988).
He has membership in the State Bar of Michigan Consumer Division, Federal Bar Association Eastern District of Michigan, Consumer Bankruptcy Association of Detroit, Salvation Army Advisory Council for Romulus Michigan, Men’s Club Beth Ahm Synagogue, and University of Michigan Alumni Association.
Marc Soble is a member of the following groups and associations:
- Consumer Bankruptcy Association of Detroit
- Salvation Army Advisory Council
- Dearborn Heights Chamber of Commerce
- State Bar of Michigan
- United States District Court Eastern District of Michigan
- Military Park Neighborhood Association
- Congregation Beth Ahm Board of Trustees
- Congregation Beth Ahm Men’s Club
- University of Michigan Alumni Association
- Michigan State University College of Law Alumni Association